Monday 18 January 2010

My Linenhouse at home Competition

To kick start 2010 we've decided to have some fun with a competition!

Send us a picture of your Linenhouse at home and you could be a winner of a duvet set from our yet to be launched Autumn Winter 2010 collection! We'll also be giving away a separate prize for the best hiccups photo.

E-mail your picture here before 31st March 2010 with the subject title My Linenhouse competition [max 3 different photos per entry, low res please]. We'll be loading some of the entries on this blog as we receive them!



Below are some pictures of my Linenhouse at home......Geneve and chocolate pleated blanket.... In my teenage daughter's room Peninsula and Miss Molly coverlet......

And my 10 year old has the gorgeous Picnic Park [left], Dolci and Ada coverlet [right], as well as hiccups novelty toys and Polka Dot floormat!


Good Luck!

No comments: